auckPwn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
auckPwn

This is a forum to connect Aucklanders, if they just want to hang out or talk about games!

3 posters

Spore; How will you create the universe?

Poll

Favourite Stage?

[ 1 ]
    Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_left50%Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_left50%Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_left0%Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_left0%Spore; How will you create the universe? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Calvin
    Calvin
    Uber Mod
    Uber Mod

PwnPoints : 13
    Respect : 1

Spore; How will you create the universe? Empty Spore; How will you create the universe?

Post by Calvin Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:26 am

Spore. The game where you create the universe. Starting from Cell stage all the way to a Star Ship Captain. Obviously, one of the greatest games ever, and just to prove it here's a video:

But I want to know your thoughts. Throw em at me.
    Epic
    Epic
    Twin Blade
    Twin Blade

PwnPoints : 1343
    Respect : 0

Spore; How will you create the universe? Empty Re: Spore; How will you create the universe?

Post by Epic Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 am

I honestly think Spore was ruined by the DRM, buuut Will Wrights made it so it must be great... right?

The creation is what made the game popular, if you couldn't make a dancing Blastoise - this game would be a lost cause.
    JoShAtTaCk
    JoShAtTaCk
    deagle

PwnPoints : 1
    Respect : 0

Spore; How will you create the universe? Empty Re: Spore; How will you create the universe?

Post by JoShAtTaCk Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:45 am

kite is write without the ability to create things from other games it would suck and personally i think the designers completely FAILED on the tribal stage u cant do jack crap all you do is become friends with everyone and the whole stage takes like 10 minutes plus i think the uniforms kinda fail cuz theynever fit properly on ur creature
    Calvin
    Calvin
    Uber Mod
    Uber Mod

PwnPoints : 13
    Respect : 1

Post by Calvin Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:50 am

With the latest update, you can do asymmetry for Creatures and Outfits. Also, there is a mod which puts a lot into the tribal stage, such as more positions to place buildings (Aprox 80 in total now, around main hut).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:39 pm