auckPwn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
auckPwn

This is a forum to connect Aucklanders, if they just want to hang out or talk about games!

2 posters

Studing Shit From HC and i assume macleans

FlapjackFtw
    FlapjackFtw
    deagle

PwnPoints : 2
    Respect : -1

Studing Shit From HC and i assume macleans Empty Studing Shit From HC and i assume macleans

Post by FlapjackFtw Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 am

Why the fuck do year 9s have to study 20 minits a freakin night for bloody fucking end of year tests that dnt even contribute to wether we can get a job or go to uni. It gets all the mislead fools who think that grades and passing tests at this level is important all worked up and ends their bloody freedom for the rest of the year. And the bloody tests are supposed to say what class u go into next year, but it dosent show how much u actually no, it shows how well u can study. NO POINT, AND ONLY NEGITVE EFFECTS!!!. Time to fix up ur act
    Epic
    Epic
    Twin Blade
    Twin Blade

PwnPoints : 1343
    Respect : 0

Studing Shit From HC and i assume macleans Empty Re: Studing Shit From HC and i assume macleans

Post by Epic Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:47 am

Ahahahaha.

we have to study for fucking 2-4 hours a day for our end of year tests. If you get good grades, it shows that you have SELF CONTROL and know how to study properly.

Prove me wrong if you must.
    FlapjackFtw
    FlapjackFtw
    deagle

Studing Shit From HC and i assume macleans Empty Re: Studing Shit From HC and i assume macleans

Post by FlapjackFtw Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:49 am

2-4 hours? thats retarded, but studing properly dosent tell them wat lvl ur at with knowledge
    Epic
    Epic
    Twin Blade
    Twin Blade

Post by Epic Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:52 am

Knowledge is a different thing, I agree with that part.

The point is that studying just shows you have self control and that you are prepared for later exams where you REALLY need to study.
    FlapjackFtw
    FlapjackFtw
    deagle

Post by FlapjackFtw Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 am

yeh but if theyre putting u into classes based on these exams they wont be teaching you at the right lvl
    Epic
    Epic
    Twin Blade
    Twin Blade

Post by Epic Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:12 am

Well that may be in Howick. But here in Macleans we all get put into the same class, and we have the option of choosing Cambridge classes which are very prestigious and offer many benefits in the future.
    FlapjackFtw
    FlapjackFtw
    deagle

Post by FlapjackFtw Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:15 am

well that sounds homosexual, dosent sound like an interesting future, and to get that u through away ur childhood?
    Epic
    Epic
    Twin Blade
    Twin Blade

Post by Epic Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:16 am

I never said I would do it, and it does not throw away your childhood.

The exams are just the same as normal ones, except you just do some a bit harder. Until the last term, you don't have to do any studying at all.
    FlapjackFtw
    FlapjackFtw
    deagle

Post by FlapjackFtw Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:20 am

still, i rekon its a waste of time, 2-4 hours, thats bull not even ncea lvl ppl would do that much, well i wouldnt, its just reinforcing conformitism, and that is very bad. we need to move forward with our society not live as wat our parents and educators wanted us
    Epic
    Epic
    Twin Blade
    Twin Blade

Post by Epic Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 am

Well I only do maybe 30 - 1 hour.
    Our educators DO NOT want us as study freaks, but as teenagers who know what is right and wrong.

Right is to do a decent amount of study so you have good grades and can have a nice future while maintaining a normal social life.

WRONG is to simply just slack off and wait until you're older only to find out that you have nowhere to go.
    FlapjackFtw
    FlapjackFtw
    deagle

Post by FlapjackFtw Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 am

but a tidy future is just conformity my friend. u good life with good pay is part of an outdated system that the man wants to keep going. Ive recently realised that everythroery on econmics can be used to say that our current trade is wrong. So these qualifications are leting u be another one of the many who have become apart of the man
    Epic
    Epic
    Twin Blade
    Twin Blade

Post by Epic Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:33 am

A tidy future will usually never happen, but you want a SECURE future where you can support yourself and earn a surplus.

I understand that everyone will have their problems, but getting good grades will give you a secure future.
    FlapjackFtw
    FlapjackFtw
    deagle

Post by FlapjackFtw Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:35 am

a secure future as a slave to the man

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:03 am